Your school council
These council members were elected for the 2018-2019 school year at the first council meeting on September 20, 2018.
We’re still looking for a Co-Chair!
Term: minimum 2 year commitment
Time: approximately 10-12 hours/month + council events
Role: In partnership with the other Co-chair, you both will:
• arrange, attend and chair Council meetings
• prepare meeting agendas
• help schedule and plan council events
• ensure minutes are recorded and maintained
• facilitate discussions and democratic decision-making
• facilitate conflict resolution
• participate as needed on Council sub-committees.
• communicate with principal on behalf of Council.
• work with communications coordinator to create content for newsletters
If you’d like more information about this role, please email us or ask one of us in perso!