Mandate & Objectives
Clinton School Council’s mandate is to:
- build community
- advocate on behalf of the children
- act as advisory board to principal and school
- promote improvements to student achievement and wellbeing
- enhance the accountability and transparency of school administration and school council
- act as a resource for parents where possible, providing linkages to other appropriate resources
- where possible, facilitate communication among parents, the school administration, the TDSB and the school trustee.
The School Council shall promote the collaboration of parents and staff to meet the mandate.
Set groundwork for operations of School council, including documenting processes and governance procedures.
Set a fundraising target of $50,000.
Improve communications with parents and increase parental engagement.